...:::speak ur mind:::...

chocomog_257

Reaaaallly =)) Is Mr Xman now called XX-man, or XXX-man? =)) oh man!!!! =))

Yeah, PL sometimes talks too much botut herself, and she hardly let anyone to talk with her bout somethin else. I've been a victim though :) She always says that i talk too much, but she does talk more than i do. What's the problem with her?

baby love

@X-man : I'm sorry to for calling you the wrong name
You can think that I'm talking behind PL 'back but it's the truth when I say so.
Have you ever talked to PL?
I guess not.I think that you should talk to her to realise that I only say the truth
You can ask other D3s. If you ask them,don't be surprised when thay say she is madly in love with a boy and give way to his temptation.

p3yeu

baby love said:
I don't think so
I just think that XX-man has some troubles with his head
I don't like PL because she never listens to me ,she only wants to talk about herself.She always wants to make a perfect image in everyone.
So she talks a lot a lot about herself
I don't like anyone who only talks about themselves
husband!dont look too hard on her
everyone wants to be perfect so she just tries to be as much friendly as possible
i think all the concepts about her are not always true,someone said that she always thinks that all guys in our class like her,she has the passion in man,at the beginning of the first semester,she was reputed to be a bad gal,but when i sat next to her,i realised she was not bad as i thought :) she often talks about her friends_who r boys,so wat is the diffirent???i always talk about them,and so r u,rite???? :)
she talks too much,i think so,but she talks in the right place,at the right time and she listens to me :) ,not only talk but also listen..
noone iz perfect...dont think bad about others :)

baby love

bupbelight said:
husband!dont look too hard on her
everyone wants to be perfect so she just tries to be as much friendly as possible
i think all the concepts about her are not always true,someone said that she always thinks that all guys in our class like her,she has the passion in man,at the beginning of the first semester,she was reputed to be a bad gal,but when i sat next to her,i realised she was not bad as i thought :) she often talks about her friends_who r boys,so wat is the diffirent???i always talk about them,and so r u,rite???? :)
she talks too much,i think so,but she talks in the right place,at the right time and she listens to me :) ,not only talk but also listen..
noone iz perfect...dont think bad about others :)
Do you think so my wife???
Ok
I have no ideas when she talks about herself because I know that everyone wants to make good impression on other people
But she always made me feel bored when she was talking to me.
she boast about herself a lot.
Yeah ,she always think that everyboy loves her at the first sight they see her.May be this is her disease but I have no idea on this
But don't you know why more and more classmates in 10D3 don't play with her anymore???? Yeah because of her character
If she changesit ,may be she will have more ang more friends
But I know character of everyone is difficult to change

p3yeu

do u know that she has many friends,d3s r still playin' with her,but she finds it difficult to have gooood..best friend
she talk 2 much,rite :D but ''she always think that everyboy loves her at the first sight they see her'' i think u r misunderstanding her,sometimes i ask her about that and i think it iz not true..
:D oh,i think yr trouble w her iz her boring character,rite??? :D u dont like her character :cool: i dont have any idea,kekek,cuz thiz iz her character,other friends(not me,not u) will keep close to her and be understand her :) of course,he(she)will like the way she talks(maybe X-man)

baby love

bupbelight said:
baby love said:
Ok
I have no ideas when she talks about herself because I know that everyone wants to make good impression on other people
Yeah ,she always think that everyboy loves her at the first sight they see her.May be this is her disease but I have no idea on this
But don't you know why more and more classmates in 10D3 don't play with her anymore???? Yeah because of her character
But I know character of everyone is difficult to :) do u know that she has many friends,d3s r still playin' with her,but she finds it difficult to have gooood..best friend
she talk 2 much,rite :D but ''she always think that everyboy loves her at the first sight they see her'' i think u r misunderstanding her,sometimes i ask her about that and i think it iz not true..
:D oh,i think yr trouble w her iz her boring character,rite??? :D u dont like her character :cool: i dont have any idea,kekek,cuz thiz iz her character,other friends(not me,not u) will keep close to her and be understand her :) of course,he(she)will like the way she talks(maybe X-man)

Oh my baby
I don't think so

Yeah may be I'm misunderstanding her
But why can you know all the things she says is true
Time can prove everything
You and I have to wait

baby love

Why does she find it diificult to have good friends in D3????
Because of her character
Yeah the way she talks about herself makes they feel bored ,ức chế

chocomog_257

I think PL is somehow like me, for having few good friends in our class. It's hard to make friends with her if u can't accept some of her remarks that are not easy to listen to, am i rite? I don't wanna say anythin good to her, just say what i think, alright?

And does anyone of u ever think that i'm selfish, boring, arrogant, rude or heartless?

X-man

baby love said:
Ok
But I know character of everyone is difficult to change
I just say the truth, that may be u r wrong, esp 'bout "she always think that everyboy loves her at the first sight they see her". I haven't known her 4 such a long time, but I think she is a very complicated gal.At 1st, just like u, I heard something 'bout her.She always has a reputation of being arrogant, show off,etc (many thing not good ), certainly I believe them, I hate her very much. It could be true that she was the gal that I hate the most among my friends when I was still in VN.But there were many occasions after that I found she wasn't as bad as I thought.Certainly I have talked to her 4 many times, but she only listenend cuz I had some problems & I couldn't solve it myself.She helped me & then.... I realized she was good.But she is so complicated that sometimes I can't understand her....very strange gal. & many people hate her cuz of her reputation, some r jealous.... May be u don't find any commons with her, so its easy to understand that u don't like her. In fact, she may be the most imspressive gal I have met ( at least she í impresive than my gal friend ).She is a perfectionist ( người theo chủ nghĩa hoàn mỹ ) so that she always tries her best to be the best.She has many troubles with this but she doesn't change her mind.I admire her character : strong, ambitious, determied, arrogant... & esp she always does whatever she wants & be responsible for this. U r absolutely rite when u say that she doeesn't have many friends.When she was still in 2nd skul, she has many firiends, may be they can understand her, may be time can do that. But there are more boys than gals like her, I don't know why, but I think she can keep secret well so many boys wanna talk to her.& then some of them study abroad.... She also know that its difficult to find close friends. & in fact, she has 1 best friend. But she has many firiends
Uh, it' very hard to say & understand.May be there are more & more people can't accept her character

p3yeu

X-man said:
I just say the truth, that may be u r wrong, esp 'bout "she always think that everyboy loves her at the first sight they see her". I haven't known her 4 such a long time, but I think she is a very complicated gal.At 1st, just like u, I heard something 'bout her.She always has a reputation of being arrogant, show off,etc (many thing not good ), certainly I believe them, I hate her very much. It could be true that she was the gal that I hate the most among my friends when I was still in VN.But there were many occasions after that I found she wasn't as bad as I thought.Certainly I have talked to her 4 many times, but she only listenend cuz I had some problems & I couldn't solve it myself.She helped me & then.... I realized she was good.But she is so complicated that sometimes I can't understand her....very strange gal. & many people hate her cuz of her reputation, some r jealous.... May be u don't find any commons with her, so its easy to understand that u don't like her. In fact, she may be the most imspressive gal I have met ( at least she í impresive than my gal friend ).She is a perfectionist ( người theo chủ nghĩa hoàn mỹ ) so that she always tries her best to be the best.She has many troubles with this but she doesn't change her mind.I admire her character : strong, ambitious, determied, arrogant... & esp she always does whatever she wants & be responsible for this. U r absolutely rite when u say that she doeesn't have many friends.When she was still in 2nd skul, she has many firiends, may be they can understand her, may be time can do that. But there are more boys than gals like her, I don't know why, but I think she can keep secret well so many boys wanna talk to her.& then some of them study abroad.... She also know that its difficult to find close friends. & in fact, she has 1 best friend. But she has many firiends
Uh, it' very hard to say & understand.May be there are more & more people can't accept her character
u rite :)
:>> :>> :>> anh này toàn nhắc lại cái mình nói,đau thế :)

baby love

X-man
I think that everyone has thier own good side
I don't say that she has no good side
Sometime realise this but I can't stand listening to her
May be it's difficult for me to understand her
On the first day we met one another in class , she made a not very good on other people,me too
Yes I have to agree with you that later I find that she can be a good friend
I played with her for a rather long time
first I felt comfortable but then I felt bored
May be I'm prissy to choose friend because I only have a few friends who understnd me the most
May be my ex-boyfriend always listened to me and he always make me feel comfortable when I told him everything , he made me only know to depend on him so I don't have habit of listening to other people.so when I was listening to PL , I felt bored
I can share with my friends everything they feel confused ,but not boast about themselves

Tra cứu điểm thi

Phần mềm mới

Quảng cáo