...:::speak ur mind:::...

chocomog_257

What are u up to Milan, Xman? :-/

Still i think it's rather lucky to enter CVA instead of those PDP, TP or Foreign Language Specialized (FLS in short). I won't compare CVA to Ams, but to those kinda so-called "hi-quality" schools. PDP and TP is somehow too tough, u know how terrible that new educational system is: u r tested all u've learned, so disgusting. And FLS? Not even better, with that kind of brain overloading. So CVA is relatively a better choice than those schools, isn't it ;)

p3yeu

r u speakin' your mind or argue here???
speak yr mind>>>discussion>>>argument>>>quarrel>>fighting
so stop this topik
to recap >>> :) anti_chuvanan >>>loser
if argue more n more...we will break :q: our solidarity

Co be vo tu

Sorry to cheel nl and evybody, I didn't read it carefully. My bad I just read few first sentences. Sooooo....o nothing to say :| . I'm not gonna quarrel again w/ anybody. I just want to say I'm proud of being a Vnese and had been studying in CVA. Thanks so much to all of my teachers and thanks for god....I'm here now. WHo wants to visit me...always be welcome :d:

X-man

trangceline_89 said:
Hey, you didn't read what I wrote, did you ? Or you are spamming ???
Certainly I did, so I said that if u study in UK, u may change ur opinion.U said :'Is it cuz ur pretty face?'. rite? U'r mentioning PL. rite? So I think it's only thing that true, she iz pretty (Milan iz her nickname). OK?

p3yeu

ui zoi`,mẹ trang oi lắm nhọt quá,stop đê,anh ý khen con linh xinh,hết chuyện
hehe forgive me :D i speak vnese

huypt

huyenlong said:
Trông cũng xinh đấy chứ !
mà con gái d3 chắc ai cũng xinh

huyenlong said:
Tao co' bảo con Linh không xinh đâu, ông Xman không hiểu nghĩa bóng thì thui , người ta đang nói prettyface= sĩ diện mà, có ai bảo nó không xinh đâu. Cáu quá phải viết = tiếng Việt X(

X-man

Though keep appearance or pretty face rather different.But she iz pretty so It doesn't really matter she keep her appearance or cuz of her pretty face.But there're many people still try their best to have a good position.Other skuls're the same.In my clazz, there iz a gal, she alwayz findz many wayz to be no1.Oh very difficult to understand, rite? So hypocritical, rite? Duno what'z her feeling in no1 position?

You still don't understand what we are talking 'bout, if you are speaking highly of PL, you should say right to her, don't need to talk in here cuz our topic is not 'bout PL. We are talking about CVA high school and vietnamese education

KaIgEnN

Oh well, u 2 are just misunderstanding each other! Even though I dunno who is PL and whether she's prettie or not, I think X-man, u have smth for her, maybe... a crush on her, rite? So u keep saying "She iz pretty" in ur posts even though it's not connected with what we're discussing from the start of this topic.
So.... Go back to the main idea of this topic, and if u wanna praise some1 u like, just go and talk to her, not say it here, in this topic anymore!

KaIgEnN said:
Oh well, u 2 are just misunderstanding each other! Even though I dunno who is PL and whether she's prettie or not, I think X-man, u have smth for her, maybe... a crush on her, rite? So u keep saying "She iz pretty" in ur posts even though it's not connected with what we're discussing from the start of this topic.
So.... Go back to the main idea of this topic, and if u wanna praise some1 u like, just go and talk to her, not say it here, in this topic anymore!
Agree wiht you :d: :d: :d:

nattan

On Nov. 20th, don't tell me that parents don't go to their kids' teachers' houses with big fat envelopes!
Mine dont!!!
DUH~
I thought VMese highschool is fun. U make so many friends which is st that American cant do since they all hav different classes, I fd that, so... And also, although studying is mostly about memorizing, its not too bad. Thats y VMese students are much smarter than American dump ass!!!
Im amazed that someone hates Vmese education that badly, cuz I love ịt I studied hard but I had the greatest time out of my life.
:9 I LOV ChuVanAn :9

p3yeu

chocomog_257 said:
They're not misunderstanding each other, they're just pretending to ;) But Xman, is PL really "pretty-faced"??? :>
PL is pretty,cuz she belongs to D3 class... :) :p
absolutely seductive :>> :>>
show off kekke(chào hàng)

change topik ::: first deep impression when u entered cva highschool:::
:cool:
first i thought,i was lucky to be herre cuz a lot of handsome boys :( :( poor me lah....

sakura_chan

chocomog_257 said:
What are u up to Milan, Xman? :-/

Still i think it's rather lucky to enter CVA instead of those PDP, TP or Foreign Language Specialized (FLS in short). I won't compare CVA to Ams, but to those kinda so-called "hi-quality" schools. PDP and TP is somehow too tough, u know how terrible that new educational system is: u r tested all u've learned, so disgusting. And FLS? Not even better, with that kind of brain overloading. So CVA is relatively a better choice than those schools, isn't it ;)
Oh really? You really think that "CVA 's a good high school" ? " It's lucky to enter CVA ?"

So do you remember this ? :
What's the real meaning of the bling-bling label "National Hi-quality High School"??? They alllll want to kill us, kill our future, kill our real lives and kill our hopes just to keep their "super-high" records!!! The only aim they've told us is "entering universities", and nothin else. Now i'm in nothingness, i'm not livin my real life, and i must survive this exams' session. Is there nothing i can do about that? Guess i 've got to breath in sadness and force myself to keep up with my studies, or else... Hope noone will be knocked out of D3 after this schoolyear.
Such a "double think" man.

baby love

chocomog_257 said:
They're not misunderstanding each other, they're just pretending to ;) But Xman, is PL really "pretty-faced"??? :>
I don't think so
I just think that XX-man has some troubles with his head
I don't like PL because she never listens to me ,she only wants to talk about herself.She always wants to make a perfect image in everyone.
So she talks a lot a lot about herself
I don't like anyone who only talks about themselves

Tra cứu điểm thi

Phần mềm mới

Quảng cáo