...:::speak ur mind:::...

chocomog_257

I'm gonna take 'em down!!!

What's the real meaning of the bling-bling label "National Hi-quality High School"??? They alllll want to kill us, kill our future, kill our real lives and kill our hopes just to keep their "super-high" records!!! X( X( X( The only aim they've told us is "entering universities", and nothin else. Now i'm in nothingness, i'm not livin my real life, and i must survive this exams' session. Is there nothing i can do about that? Guess i 've got to breath in sadness and force myself to keep up with my studies, or else... Hope noone will be knocked out of D3 after this schoolyear.

Marco

imdabomb said:
Talk in English, y'all!!!!! Man, I must be kiddin' myself. This is bullshit. Say what you have in ur freakin empty minds about our stupid school:
I'll go first:
CVA: stupid school, stupid teachers, stupid students PERIOD.
Why are u still studying in CVA ?wanna be stupid student?
I can't believe u said about CVA like that .
U r unthankful ppl

Marco

CVA is still one of the best high schools in VN, no matter you want to accept this fact or not. I think u'd better be grateful for the education that you've been given rather than scolding around like this (if you dont want ppl to look at u like a girl without education).

This is just a little advice from me. Take it or leave it, it's up to u. Dont take me wrong cause I dont wanna fight.

sakura_chan

Hey hey guys, you r talking about our school ,ur school ,rite ? Ya all think that THIS SCHOOL 's such a piggy - doggy - chicky - damn school ?! So, could ya please give me an answer to my question : "Why did you enter this school? To sit there and talkin' about your school like that?"

Nonsense!

Ur learning depends much more on you than on ur teachers. If you want to be a good student, want to have a good knowledge ,just keep learning hard on your own, ok?

Marco said:
CVA is still one of the best high schools in VN, no matter you want to accept this fact or not. I think u'd better be grateful for the education that you've been given rather than scolding around like this (if you dont want ppl to look at u like a girl without education).

This is just a little advice from me. Take it or leave it, it's up to u. Dont take me wrong cause I dont wanna fight.
CVA is one of the best high skuls in VN, right? But what about the other skuls? Dirty-Shitty-Stupid all.So u must say that: CVA is the best of the worst high skuls in VN,OK?
Then huh, who can claim that he or she well-educated? Or uneducated all?

KaIgEnN

MissIndependent said:
CVA is one of the best high skuls in VN, right? But what about the other skuls? Dirty-Shitty-Stupid all.So u must say that: CVA is the best of the worst high skuls in VN,OK?
Of course all of us know that the Vietnamese education system is not that good, but... what do ya think ya doing? Sitting somewhere and say some shitty things 'bout ur school? Instead of trying to do smth to let ppl know that you're a well-educated one, in every way. Remember, your knowledge depends on u, not your teacher. And the best thing from the education system of other countries, is they give students the best conditions to bring into play their own ability.
So... No need to talk out loud those bad words. Just try to study no matter what. Yah know, ppl look at you to see if you're well-educated, not ur school!

MissIndependent said:
It's not COMPLETELY RIGHT but it CAN'T BE DENIED.Vietnam's society is unfair & CVA school ain't NO EXCEPTION.
PL, if you think that, why did you tried so hard to do an exam, to have a "good seat" in CVA school ? Is it because of your pretty face ?
You was a good student with the high scores in last graduation exam, why didn't you go to Viet Duc, Tran Phu instead of being here, in CVA high School , in CVA 4rum to say like that. now, look at the mirror yourself, why did you have to enter this school, you didn't have enough mark (to go to Ams) is that right ? So, it's all about YOU. Plz stop complaining, you think Ams is better ? Oh, look at the 1st English class in Ams, you'll see many people entered by money.

Ok, VN's society is not fair but if you don't have Vn education, will you have chance to study abroad ??? If you studied in Laos, Cambodia...or some thing like that, will you have ? So feel lucky, and happy to have VN education, if you don't , let's try in laos, it will be very FUN.

Both guys, ifyou don't like VN education and have troubles with it, try to study hard with VN education and have a chance to study abroad. At least, vn education can help you to have a scholarship or useful knowledge .

Bye

Cheek_nl

@ Sakura chan, Trangceline: Proud of you girls! :)

@ young ppl who are anti CVA or Vietnamese education (most of whom are still studying in CVA):
Well, let me tell you this: when you graduate from high school, get the hell out of Vietnam, go enjoy your study abroad and pls dont come back for God's sake. Why? Because:
- Firstly, if you come back, later on your kids will again have to "suffer" from this "shitty" education, just the way you are "sufffering" right now.
- Secondly, our country dont welcome people who dont even have the word "grateful" in their vocabulary.

I know and everybody knows that there are still alot of shortcomings in Vnmese education. But at the same time I am thankful for what I was taught in school, because I do benefit from that knowledge.

Let me give you a small example: a lot of Vietnamese students when studying abroad find themselves on top of the class in subjects related to mathematics or physics or God knows what else. From where do you think they got the knowledge? Researching and reading books themselves at home? Well I dont think so!!!

Maybe you are all too young to dare admit that YOU ARE WRONG. But one day, I bet that you will feel ashamed for your stupid bad thoughts of today. Well, at least I hope you will.

xxxzzz

There are many things that must be changed in our school, but I think that in our country it is quite hard to change. So we must ourself overcome this education not revile that. Any-way we must agree that ours is one of the best in Hanoi.

bee2a

MissIndependent said:
For my experients, I have to say thank for all the teachers that I had in CVA. They might not be the best but they teach me how to be a good person. I changed a lot since I studied in CVA from bad to good. Have you ever studied in the other school? You're in CVA now, i thought you should be proud of it. I still remember the first time I saw the school, it was so pretty, so big, so friendly.... May be it's not the best school, but i think so are the others. They have their own problem too, You can not only blame the proffessor or the school about something that not only them involved in.

Who do you call the uneducated people? even you or the teachers in school or us?

imdabomb said:
We weren't stupid to begin with. It's the school that makes us "stupider"
No one can deny that Vietnamese education is shitty, and our school ain't no exception!
I'm only talking about the education here. Everything is so fake: fake grades, fake teachers, and students are always memorizing nonsense stuff. If u think Vietnamese education is so good, then why are you studying in the UK ?
If you hate CVA so much, why dont you just transfer to another school...I'm thankful for all the things my proffesor teached me in high school. Because of that, it just made me feel I'm smarter than American... :>> which is good right?
For my opinion, It's not fake. I did study an i think I deserve what i had done..
I'm studying in US now after graduated high school in CVA. It doesnt mean that I'm not a good student. I think the reason for us to go to the other country to study is for better education, but not about the way you think, i came here for more experient, to challenge myself to new culture, new stuffs, and to prove with my parents that I can survive and do great without them that I'm not a spoiled child, and one thing my dad talked to me the day before I came here:" Maybe you cant study anything, but you can study and improve your English skills (English sucks)". Well, I learnt a lot more than just English. Far and far away from home teachs us a lot of lesson....

Did they have to "alter" their grades or did they really use their original report card???
i can so proud to say that I never asked for single point on my exam. I broght my original transcrips with me, if you want to see, may be someday I'll scan it and send it to you. You'll see there was no fixed place in mine. anyway, there are more than 1500 students in CVA each year, so you expected most of them or all of them want the fake grades.

Everybody wants to, but can they get through the entrance exam?! No! Everybody wants to go abroad. But does everybody get to? No! Only the tiny fraction of the people who's super smart or the people who have enough money to buy their way in can! OOOH... LOOK AT ME... I'M SOOOOOO LUCKY.... I GOT TO GO TO SCHOOL...!!!!!!
If i had another choice, I would chose VN. maybe you dont believe it, but from deep inside me, I never want to go.

anyway, this words I dont want to say in English.

Tớ may mắn được biến thành con người khác, tớ biết thể. Cảm ơn thầy Kim, người luôn chỉ cho tớ bài học mà tớ ko thể học được ở ngoài đời. Có lần thầy tớ nói rằng " Tình yêu ko phải thể hiện từ những cái lớn lao, 1 nhà thơ Nga đã nói rằng, tình yêu đất nước bắt đầu bằng tình yêu từ cái cây ngọn cỏ trước nhà, từ dòng sông... Cũng như thế, tình yêu trường bắt đầu bằng những thứ rất quen thuộc, như yêu bím tóc của cô bạn ngồi trước đong đưa trong h học". Tớ chẳng phải là đứa học giỏi nhất, cũng chẳng phải là đứa dốt, nhưng tớ cũng bất bình trước những bất công. Từ bé mẹ tớ đã dạy rằng bao h cũng phải đứng trên đôi chân của mình. Mẹ tớ là giảng viên đại học, có lẽ vì thế tớ học được nhiều điều từ mẹ tớ. Mẹ tớ chưa bao h làm gì để tớ có thể cảm thấy xấu hổ vì mẹ tớ là giáo viên cả. Tớ từng chứng kiến, mẹ tớ từng đuối sv ra khỏi nhà. Ngày 20/11 nhà tớ đầy hoa, nhưng ko bao h có gì khác. Học sinh đến với mẹ tớ, trước với tình thầy trò, sau là như 1 người bạn lớn tuổi với người bạn nhỏ tuổi. Tớ phục cô Mai dậy văn ở trường CVA. 20/11 tớ mang mảnh vải áo dài đến tặng cô, nhưng vì những điều ko hay giữa cô và lớp tớ, cô đem trả lại, cuổi năm cô vẫn cho cả lớp điểm cao... Năm ngoái đên thăm cô, cô bảo là, nghề giáo viên bạc lắm. Đáng nhẽ ra cô cũng xứng đáng được nhận món quà của TA tặng cô như 1 niềm vui nho nhỏ. Nhưng vì những chuyện ko hay đó mà cô phải làm như thế... Tớ phục cô lắm, bởi cô là hiện thân của con người mà tớ đang tìm kiếm... Khó khăn ko nản... Tớ chẳng biết nói gì, nhưng CVA đã mang lại cho tớ những thần tượng ko nổi tiếng mà khiến tớ phải tâm phục khẩu phục.
Xấu hay tốt tùy cách cư xử và quan niệm của mỗi người. Hãy sống làm sao cho mình thấy thanh thản là được... Dù sao thì ý kiến tốt vẫn nhiều hơn ý kiến ko tốt.

Co be vo tu

To Cheek nl,
Can you stop using those words. If you are educated, plz don't use those words as offense Vietnamese education. I don't say all of your opinions are wrong, but let's think again. Are you Vietnamese? Do you think everything you learnt from Chu Van an was rubbish. Have you ever asked yourself who helped you to be you now? If you don't love your country, plz for God sake, don't put your poison in Vietnamese youth's brains. Let keep it in your mind and let your whole life be ashame to be Vietnamese. Don't compare our country to others. No one is perfect, even you, so don't give a quick conclusion of what you just have seen outside. Let's see yourself first. You have a chance to see the world, in stead of learning something good, you're using funky words...to what? to say that you are freedom and you can say whatever you want and that you are happy since you left Vietnam and that to you, Vietnam become a bad memory and you will forget your people one day...
I have no ideas what you were saying...too bad because you are Vietnamese. Nothing can change of that.

X-man

trangceline_89 said:
PL, if you think that, why did you tried so hard to do an exam, to have a "good seat" in CVA school ? Is it because of your pretty face ?
You was a good student with the high scores in last graduation exam, why didn't you go to Viet Duc, Tran Phu instead of being here, in CVA high School , in CVA 4rum to say like that. now, look at the mirror yourself, why did you have to enter this school, you didn't have enough mark (to go to Ams) is that right ? So, it's all about YOU. Plz stop complaining, you think Ams is better ? Oh, look at the 1st English class in Ams, you'll see many people entered by money.

Ok, VN's society is not fair but if you don't have Vn education, will you have chance to study abroad ??? If you studied in Laos, Cambodia...or some thing like that, will you have ? So feel lucky, and happy to have VN education, if you don't , let's try in laos, it will be very FUN.

Both guys, ifyou don't like VN education and have troubles with it, try to study hard with VN education and have a chance to study abroad. At least, vn education can help you to have a scholarship or useful knowledge .

Bye
Nothing's importain.If u have a chance to study in UK,u may change ur opinion.But 1 thing's true,Milan is rather pretty.

Tra cứu điểm thi

Phần mềm mới

Quảng cáo