...:::speak ur mind:::...

imdabomb

Talk in English, y'all!!!!! Man, I must be kiddin' myself. This is bullshit. Say what you have in ur freakin empty minds about our stupid school:
I'll go first:
CVA: stupid school, stupid teachers, stupid students PERIOD.

ark

sieusaominhngoc said:
How can u talk 'bout ur school like that? =))
OK, it's my turn, hihihi!
Ams: cool school!!!!, cool teacher!!!, cool + smart students!!!!!!!!
Smart students except for you =)) =))

songlinh

oh my god, i cant believe these people saying about their country and their own school like this. I dont know about other's opinion but i think high school in Vietnam is not too good but definitely not too bad. No idea what u got =; from your school but in my own opinion, earned so many things from mine : Education , friendship, and the most : how to be a human =; =; =; =;

imdabomb

I'm only talking about the education here. Everything is so fake: fake grades, fake teachers, and students are always memorizing nonsense stuff. If u think Vietnamese education is so good, then why are you studying in the UK :-??

songlinh

well well fake grades?? Fake teachers?? Why did you say that , young lady???

And even i was not the student who concentrated in every subjects in my high school time , but they are really helpful to me now even geopraphy , history , technology.v...v. Some time , u r studying the thing that u dont even know what that is for ??? But one day , i think u will realise that it is not too bad .

And now come back to your question : Why am i here , in the UK ??? Well, i have to say , It is not because of the education system in VietNam , I come here to have more experiences about the culture , the life and the people in this country . Besides, i also want to improve my english ( It was Shit ). and of course, the University in the UK is better than in VietNam , but again as i said before it is not main reason.

imdabomb

U NOE WHAT?! DON'T PRETEND TO BE BLIND TO EVERYTHING LIKE THAT! If you've got a flaw, you should not try to hide it. I'm admitting the flaw in Vietnamese education, in CVA High School. Don't get offended when I ask you this, k? I don't know who you are and I'm not judging you in anyway. How do you think Vietnamese students came to study abroad? Did they have to "alter" their grades or did they really use their original report card??? This may not have applied to you but it did to many of the people I know. And what's up with the "bribing the teachers" shit? On Nov. 20th, don't tell me that parents don't go to their kids' teachers' houses with big fat envelopes! And that's not all. The biggest problem today is the overflowing of extracurricular classes with ridiculus fees! Why do they make us attend these extra classes? Because they don't teach us properly in school. If the currriculum is so perfect, then why should we work our ass off for a bunch of stupid grades, for which if we don't get, we can BUY later on???!!!! :-B :-B :-B

WildBodom

Ohhh... anyway, what are you guys talking 'bout hahaha...
The UK,.. can you please turn of your stupid hole shit on your face..?? Thx a lots, because it make me sick.. You should turn back to your business with Bush and his stuff in Iraq hô hô hô...
GL HF :q: :q: :q:

The education, teachers, students (some only..),.. and his gouvernement-the bigest nonsense in this world.... :q: :q: :q:

Em Hiệp chú ý cách chọn từ của em nhé!!

songlinh

@ Wildbodom : i think u dont need to swear like that especially u r a mod.( 1 more thing , now they dont use FCUK anymore ).
@ imdabomb
lol lol lol Please use the normal font size , Everyone can read your posts with it. No need to enlarge like that. :D

As we know , teaching is the most respected career in not just only our country but also in the world. As others, There are so many good teachers in this country , they have done so many appreciated works for the children in our whole country . U should think about the young teachers who are coming to the high lands or poor regions . Why are they there ?? Money ?? Power ??? Can you do that ? ( I cant ) , however, not all of the teachers are doing as good as they should ( I know some of them in our school ) and i could say they are odd. Just dont listen too much !!!

Teaching is also a normal job, they need to be well paid for what they done. They cant stand there , teaching you with the salary which is not enough for their family ( Not offence , u could ask your parents , can they live with the wages from their companies without doing extra jobs) . So , teachers could do tutors if they can . And u, u can attend them if you want ( and of course, some bad teachers who r forcing students to do it , need to be warned ). the main porpuses of tutors are helping people to understand more about what they've studied and do advanced.

And about 20th of Nov , that is the day of teaching , that is they day we made for us paying our respect to them. Formerly, parents presented rice, chickens ( they worth a lot at that time) so now enveloping is no pro.

Pham Vu Ngoc Ha

Frankly speaking, the vietnamese kind of education is not the best, but I think that u shouldn't neglect all those things u've learned in vietnamese school...
If u think from an other point of view, u'll see that u've much luck that u're able to go to school and that u're allowed to have a free choise of ur education.
We are the young generation and I think that we should take the chance to go abroad to learn things from the open world and then come back and help our country up. I know that that sounds quite "literary" but it is the ONLY way to CHANGE this situation.
U're not alone with ur opinion but I think if u just sit here and grumble about this gerneral situation in vietnamese schools, it won't help u or others at all...
"JUST DO IT" ;)

@ Hiệp: please stop bad mouthing in this forum!

WildBodom

songlinh said:
@ Wildbodom : i think u dont need to swear like that especially u r a mod.( 1 more thing , now they dont use FCUK anymore ).
@ imdabomb
lol lol lol Please use the normal font size , Everyone can read your posts with it. No need to enlarge like that. :D

As we know , teaching is the most respected career in not just only our country but also in the world. As others, There are so many good teachers in this country , they have done so many appreciated works for the children in our whole country . U should think about the young teachers who are coming to the high lands or poor regions . Why are they there ?? Money ?? Power ??? Can you do that ? ( I cant ) , however, not all of the teachers are doing as good as they should ( I know some of them in our school ) and i could say they are odd. Just dont listen too much !!!

Teaching is also a normal job, they need to be well paid for what they done. They cant stand there , teaching you with the salary which is not enough for their family ( Not offence , u could ask your parents , can they live with the wages from their companies without doing extra jobs) . So , teachers could do tutors if they can . And u, u can attend them if you want ( and of course, some bad teachers who r forcing students to do it , need to be warned ). the main porpuses of tutors are helping people to understand more about what they've studied and do advanced.

And about 20th of Nov , that is the day of teaching , that is they day we made for us paying our respect to them. Formerly, parents presented rice, chickens ( they worth a lot at that time) so now enveloping is no pro.
Hey man, excuse me huh?? it seem like,.. you re not a bad guy.. So excuse me for my stupid English (I learn french), so... :D :p
Thx a lots.
GL HF

imdabomb

songlinh said:
@ imdabomb

Hmm... You guys got me wrong... I'm not talking about the teachers, I'm talkin about the corrupted system... AND DO YA REALLY THINK THAT TEACHING IS DA MOST RESPECTED CAREER?=))=))!!! YOU SHOULD HEAR WHAT PEOPLE SAY BEHIND THEIR TEACHERS' BACKS!!=))

imdabomb

Pham Vu Ngoc Ha said:
Frankly speaking, the vietnamese kind of education is not the best, but I think that u shouldn't neglect all those things u've learned in vietnamese school...
If u think from an other point of view, u'll see that u've much luck that u're able to go to school and that u're allowed to have a free choise of ur education.
We are the young generation and I think that we should take the chance to go abroad to learn things from the open world and then come back and help our country up. I know that that sounds quite "literary" but it is the ONLY way to CHANGE this situation.
U're not alone with ur opinion but I think if u just sit here and grumble about this gerneral situation in vietnamese schools, it won't help u or others at all...
"JUST DO IT" ;)

@ Hiệp: please stop bad mouthing in this forum!
First of all, if you can neglect all the stuff they teach you, what's the point of going to school at all?!
And wadya mean free choice of education? Do we have the choice of going to college or not? No! Everybody wants to, but can they get through the entrance exam?! No! Everybody wants to go abroad. But does everybody get to? No! Only the tiny fraction of the people who's super smart or the people who have enough money to buy their way in can! OOOH... LOOK AT ME... I'M SOOOOOO LUCKY.... I GOT TO GO TO SCHOOL...!!!!!! :-B :-B
Everybody says they go abroad and they come back, help the countryO:)
Sure that sounds nice. But you know what? YOU GOTTA KNOW WAT YOUR PROBLEM IS AT FIRST SO YOU CAN FIX IT! I'M JUST POINTING OUT THE GODDAMN PROBLEM FOR GOD'S SAKE! Y'all are just pretendind to be blind. Stuff like this, you gotta look at the worst imaginable thing, so you know how to make it better. If you just keep thinking "oh life is so good" then when the bad stuff comes along, you're never gonna know what hit you and how to deal with it!

KaIgEnN

OMG, i'm really impressed with this young lady ---> imdabomb. You're such a bomb, girl ;)

Something in your post was true, but i'm not agree with everything you said. Firstly, 20th Nov., as some1 said, íts the day for all of us to show our respect to the teachers. What's wrong with the present from the parents to the teachers on this day, girl? If you think that's something like bribe, then it's bribe. But look at it from the good side, it's respect, it's from the heart, money is somewhat... but, it's only a present to show their respect, like the others presents, and it's even the most practical things!
Secondly, those extra classes, you know what, if your parents is teacher, then you'll know how "much" they're paid for talking endlessly at class, for receiving those harmful chalk dust always, for staying late most of the nights to prepare teaching plan... No, it's not enough for just an undervalued life! So an extra job is necessary, for them to just live. And, you can't demand the teachers to teach you everything at class, basic knowledge is all you can expect, and that's the real purpose of school too. Your knowledge should be improved by yourself, and if nebody can't, then that's the time extra classes is needed. I don't think all the teachers force their student to go to their extra classes, just the minority. You know, the rotten apple spoils the barrel. But the majority did the right purpose of extra classes. Extra class = Extra knowledge. And knowledge is inexhaustible. If you don't want to attend those extra classes, you don't have to, even if they try to force you to! When i studied in CVA, I didn't attend those extra classes of physics and chemistry, i only attended the maths classes, cuz i found it really interesting. And i don't have ne problem with it, even the chemistry teacher is one of those... "rotten apple", and my chemistry rate was not so good, but not bad, and newayz, that's my real ability.
But you're right, the education system in VN is not as good as alot of other countrys. The teachers need more from the government! How can they not allow extra classes, with that kind of salary? And the teacher need more from the students too, VNese students havta be more independent, don't just expect everything from the teacher, and when you dun have, you complain. And the teachers need more understanding, more repect from all of us. Don't ever deny that teaching is the most repected job, 'cause it is. If there're still something not right, that's not the mistake of the teachers, but the education system. And instead of complaining 'bout our teachers, everybody should learn to respect them more, and to study more, so you can do something to improve this education system. Then.. you don't have to teach your children, they'll "automatically" repect their teachers, 'cause they deserve it, always! :)

imdabomb said:
U NOE WHAT?! DON'T PRETEND TO BE BLIND TO EVERYTHING LIKE THAT! If you've got a flaw, you should not try to hide it. I'm admitting the flaw in Vietnamese education, in CVA High School. Don't get offended when I ask you this, k? I don't know who you are and I'm not judging you in anyway. How do you think Vietnamese students came to study abroad? Did they have to "alter" their grades or did they really use their original report card??? This may not have applied to you but it did to many of the people I know. And what's up with the "bribing the teachers" shit? On Nov. 20th, don't tell me that parents don't go to their kids' teachers' houses with big fat envelopes! And that's not all. The biggest problem today is the overflowing of extracurricular classes with ridiculus fees! Why do they make us attend these extra classes? Because they don't teach us properly in school. If the currriculum is so perfect, then why should we work our ass off for a bunch of stupid grades, for which if we don't get, we can BUY later on???!!!! :-B :-B :-B
It's not COMPLETELY RIGHT but it CAN'T BE DENIED.Vietnam's society is unfair & CVA school ain't NO EXCEPTION.

Tra cứu điểm thi

Phần mềm mới

Quảng cáo