Three-word story - A new game for everyone

dangngochuy

Whilst they are ambling down the beach with the tight underwear, the girl's instinct detects a sturdy guy in his sexy short. 8-} (just to make it flow :"> )

Everyone, chip in :D. We're making a great story =))

rikku

:| hey I mean just continue the story as if it happened in Iraq. blah, .. so.. suppose .. VND was being used wordwide .. (like USD now) ^^ and .. 1 VND is a very HUGE amount of money :p

"Oh.. the currency is now 1 VND = 100 IGDyna"

rikku

(lolz, trivial? :)) or you could only imagine about the trivial things? :)) you'd better think about something more thorny)

But the police man would never believe what he saw: the dog pointed the gun to his head and .. "bang" ..

(the dog - a zealot, has cursed that he would take his own life if he saw the most .. wonderful scene in the world..)

rikku

- mistake ! the one who went out the store with the underwear is the girl, not the cat ! Ok so suppose that the girl is .. another cat, lol ^^
======

.. The cat was on the way coming home . .

una-rapina

I think this miscellanous story should end here. :D We will make another story that should be more.... lucid! :p :)
Anyway, we have to conclude that story completely by connecting all posted fragments :D

HaThu

One lovely morning, a chubby marmalade cat went down the street to buy the underwear. After hours and hours, with tons of trademarks, he couldn't find the right size for his stunning lady. Suddenly, a girl came
- Can I help you, guy?
"omg, what a sexy girl" - the cat thought
-Well, it's just choosing a gift for my sweetheart - he trembled.
- What's type she is?
- Just like.. you
They're both choosing a underwear that they can wear together, but poor kitty finds everything constricting. So eventually they picked up an underwear that has 2 sides, so that they can wear it together at the same time, so that they'll feel more comfortable when they 'proceed to the final stage'
Whilst they are ambling down the beach with the tight underwear, the girl's instinct detects a sturdy guy in his sexy short.
- How much are they?
- only 100 Iraqi Golden Dynas
- How much is it... in equivalent VNDs?" - the stud tomcat stuttered
- Oh.. the currency is now 1 VND = 100 IGDyna
- So sophisticated" - And the cat went out the store
The girl seemed to be very testy with that ungallant manner, and she decided to show her & his undies brands so that the other s-o-b cat see what they are made of. A pretty dog was ... walking down the street, and attracted by that lovely underwear. The dog could not control himself, and he did what a real terrorist should do. While he was loading the gun, a policeman came, But the police man would never believe what he saw: the dog pointed the gun to his head and .. "bang" . Consequently, the promiscuous cat was taken to custody and suspected of 'sexual manslaughter'. The cat was on the way coming home . .

-The end -

When reviewing, it's really a ridiculous short story >"<. How "talented" these writers were !

Tra cứu điểm thi

Phần mềm mới

Quảng cáo