Three-word story - A new game for everyone

dangngochuy

*Purpose:
In the hope of breaking the spell of monotony, enhancing the mutual friendship, cultivating the spirit of brotherhood and sisterhood, I'm very delighted to commence a new game for everyone :).

As you can guess from the title of the topic, this game basically resembles that in which we invent our own story :D. Sounds initeresting, eh?

*Rules:
-The first person will start the game with 3 or 4 words and then the next one will continue with his/her own 3 or 4 words. In the end, we'll have a whole story of our own :D.

*Eligibility:
Everyone is eligible to play this game. No restriction whatsover! So please, don't be reluctant to take part in this game. This is a great chance for everyone to get to know each other in a healthy sense of way :p. Just some words in E, wouldn't hurt, eh :D!

*Origin:
The idea originally springs from HAO but ostensibly people prefer reading the work to contributing their ideas. The inevitable consequences is nonchalance has taken over the game there. Hopefully, it won't be abandoned here in CVA :).

Here come the first four words :D:

One lovely morning,...

Try to make it as humorous, outrageous (not too extreme, plz :D) as possible :D.

rikku

Hic, I've lost my turn. T T (if I had my turn .. it would be something like:
"In the underwear store? Are you kidding?" - (she pretended that she was a naive girl) ..)

Okie, let's continue: ..
"Just like .. you"

dangngochuy

It could continue with a more unreasonable sentence :)). Return to the cat and the under... store plz :D:

They're both choosing...

@all: There could be exception when the player wants to convey his/her own ideas without any disruption but otherwise, please write only 3-4 words for others to stir up the story with their ideas, okie :D.

Anfield

...so that they can wear it together at the same time...
...so that they'll feel more comfortable when they 'proceed to the final stage'...

=)) =))

Tra cứu điểm thi

Phần mềm mới

Quảng cáo