my opinion

p3yeu

chocomog_257 said:
U mean it's the "English team studying" session before the contest (or competition, i guess)? Before March 18 (that important day) we could only go to the "Octagon" (in VNese, Nhà Bát Giác, if u don't figure it out). Actually, we sat in front of it and do blah blah blah... :D Oh how happy i was to flee from that bloody class!!! :6
:D dont understand,we only sat n chatted outside :D we didnt have chance to break in octagon house n steal smt :) :cool: cuz thằng safeguard there were so...crazy :D ,he looked cheap n as xấu as DM =)) moreover,when we played hide n seeek,he(liked a blood sucker)came n shouted :''go away or i'' kick your ass!!!>>>just my imagine,but the truth was nearly like that =((

imdabomb

chocomog_257 said:
U mean it's the "English team studying" session before the contest (or competition, i guess)? Before March 18 (that important day) we could only go to the "Octagon" (in VNese, Nhà Bát Giác, if u don't figure it out). Actually, we sat in front of it and do blah blah blah... :D Oh how happy i was to flee from that bloody class!!! :6
no when i was in 10th grade we used the lab for every english period :-B :-B n we had a pretty cool teacher too!!

chocomog_257

imdabomb said:

no when i was in 10th grade we used the lab for every english period :-B :-B n we had a pretty cool teacher too!!
U were lucky to have Ms Dương as your E & form teacher last year :9 Guess i've had tough luck this second term :-( Seat moved 2 times (of course,without my permission), always being "super-examined" by lots of those ****ing teachers (including Maths, VNese, etc.) And why have all these hell things happened to me? I'm not that kind of Mr Talkative, and there are many many other guys who talks much more than i do in class. That was far too much for me, and so unfair!!! I can never stand this! And the reason, maybe it's 'cause i'm sorta an affair in my class (i'm not boasting, so if anyone says i'm a brat, go away) Urggggh!!!! X( X( But i'm not givin up. Those who told Ms Tâm to move my seat must all pay for this!!!

(Well, no explicit stuff, so no reason to delete)

chocomog_257

And BTW, u talk much more than i do (like what i said above), don't deny it. Laughing a bit (and not too loudly) in class is *not* that guilty, huh?

chocomog_257 said:
oh, u stupid, u don't even understand what does that mean? =)) I mean that, they must all be responsible for what they've done, and, will get what serve them right.
And u, u even don't understand what's right, and what's wrong.Miss Tam is intelligent enough to move your seat.She's quite right.And u're wrong.
U will certainly get what serve u right if u continue saying like that.Understand?

chocomog_257

MissIndependent said:
And u, u even don't understand what's right, and what's wrong.Miss Tam is intelligent enough to move your seat.She's quite right.And u're wrong.
U will certainly get what serve u right if u continue saying like that.Understand?
Hey, it's been quite a while since you registered on this 4rum, isn't it? And u haven't posted anythin' on our class' topic. So get started by saying something to us! U haven't been online for so long. (You guys, don't get it wrong, she's no longer anything of me ;) )

About what u said, hmmm, u're not quite right, coz i can never take it , and i insist that i've done nothing wrong. Though i've calmed down now, i'm still very annoyed about that.
Guess that's enough for now, so let's talk about something else.

chocomog_257

Ark 'n Imdabomb, are u two still here??? I've got a question to ask u. How much will my reward be if i get the 2nd prize in the E contest? I just wanna know, it doesn't hurt anything.
And ark, did u have to take the 11th grade entrance test last year?

p3yeu

linh: dont talk to diz sucker đm,he isnot intelligent enough to know wat we r saying aabout!!! talk to me! or him??? choooose!!!!!!!!!!!!!u know i dont like him :D

chocomog_257

And what about YOU??? You r nothing that's intelligent, even animals are smarter than you! Linh is intelligent, so she chooses to talk to me. Alright?

imdabomb

chocomog_257 said:
oh, u stupid, u don't even understand what does that mean? =)) I mean that, they must all be responsible for what they've done, and, will get what serve them right.
honey don't u have a sense of humor?? :) chill

imdabomb

chocomog_257 said:
Ark 'n Imdabomb, are u two still here??? I've got a question to ask u. How much will my reward be if i get the 2nd prize in the E contest? I just wanna know, it doesn't hurt anything.
And ark, did u have to take the 11th grade entrance test last year?
u only get 70k, i got 2nd place last year :) :) nhục vãi đái

imdabomb

chocomog_257 said:
And what about YOU??? You r nothing that's intelligent, even animals are smarter than you! Linh is intelligent, so she chooses to talk to me. Alright?
excuzee moi?? who r u to call my sista stupid??
:-w

Tra cứu điểm thi

Phần mềm mới

Quảng cáo