my opinion

God bless u

Keep talking (=writing), even though it doesn't make any sense. :D
However, I have heard about D3's talent for so long, and I myself very admire, yeah, very admire. Could anyone in D3 come here to show how high your E level is??? :)

t. huong

<!--QuoteBegin-God bless u+Jun 16 2004, 08:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (God bless u @ Jun 16 2004, 08:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Keep talking (=writing), even though it doesn't make any sense. :D
However, I have heard about D3's talent for so long, and I myself very admire, yeah, very admire. Could anyone in D3 come here to show how high your E level is??? :) [/b][/quote]
I think that I'm not good at E but it's so difficult to stop learning it. Maybe i love it but can sure that i don't like my E teacher. When he explaint us sth , we all could not understand what he wanted to say. He didn't show us where we should learn from. Also didn't make me feel interested in E.
Maybe he is so old that he miss sth unnessesary, but once i asked him a question about "so as to" . he asked me " What". I was so dissapoited!!!! :(

God bless u

aha, now we get some public criticisms for our E teacher. Excuse me, missssss Hường, did you forget to say his name??? :huh: :lol:
Yet I extremely agree with all those thoughts. His method of teaching pupils admittedly has some shortcoming :angry: I myself was one of his very miserable victims <_< :huh: hixhix
Hope the next school-year we'll soon escape from his so big, so dark shadow that covered us last year :huh: :blink: :lol:

ark

<!--QuoteBegin-God bless u+Jun 16 2004, 01:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (God bless u @ Jun 16 2004, 01:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Keep talking (=writing), even though it doesn't make any sense. :D
However, I have heard about D3's talent for so long, and I myself very admire, yeah, very admire. Could anyone in D3 come here to show how high your E level is??? :) [/b][/quote]
:blink: :blink: :blink: which D3 :blink: :blink: :blink:
However, don't flatter these D3s too much ;)

Hi Everybody...(wave :D )
I hav nothing to say :D ,
Well, why should not we begin with the most common problem, which almost everyone face is improving vocabulary and lítening skills?
My experience: i often(not always :">) listen to VOA Special English. They speak very slowly and the lexical is about 2000 words. U can hear this program on the Int or on the Radio. Personally, i often download from the Int, and then hear them(of course:D), I have approximately 100Mb of thís program. If u wish, please feel free to contact me.
Could anybody fix my grammar? I feel not cònidant with my grammar:">

ark

This box is vacant now , we must do something ....
How is your E teacher this year ? Mine is terrible :(
Besides, we are not allowed to go to the lab often like the last year , only once the whole term . Poor 10d3 this year !!! Maybe they are just like us , cause the only time we went there this year , I saw the "bubble condom" of our presentation about sex last year . The computer is covered from spider web and dust :(
What is "national high quality high school" of all its meanings ???

chocomog_257

ark said:
This box is vacant now , we must do something ....
How is your E teacher this year ? Mine is terrible :(
Besides, we are not allowed to go to the lab often like the last year , only once the whole term . Poor 10d3 this year !!! Maybe they are just like us , cause the only time we went there this year , I saw the "bubble condom" of our presentation about sex last year . The computer is covered from spider web and dust :(
What is "national high quality high school" of all its meanings ???
Well, we've never been to that oldie lab. And if we had a chance, we wouldn't go :D 'Cause the equipment there is nothing but junk, useless.

p3yeu

:D lab in cva??? wat's it???
when i was in cva elementary skool,í heard about some ghosts here n i was afraid that someday i wwould meet it :(
they lived in bát giác house :D,am i right??? :D so how naive am i??? :D

imdabomb

chocomog_257 said:
Well, we've never been to that oldie lab. And if we had a chance, we wouldn't go :D 'Cause the equipment there is nothing but junk, useless.
they got a projector, it's kinda [deleted] but still in acceptable condition to give presentations n [deleted]. last year we brought in our own dvd player, so we can watch movies n stuff n listen to music blah blah blah.. n it's pretty cool to eat junk food in class without gettin caught! :) :)

Please try to find another word to express your thoughts, you should avoid these words, they sound really bold

chocomog_257

U mean it's the "English team studying" session before the contest (or competition, i guess)? Before March 18 (that important day) we could only go to the "Octagon" (in VNese, Nhà Bát Giác, if u don't figure it out). Actually, we sat in front of it and do blah blah blah... :D Oh how happy i was to flee from that bloody class!!! :6

Tra cứu điểm thi

Phần mềm mới

Quảng cáo