my opinion

p3yeu

chocomog_257 said:
No, i mean that i'm surprised about that... :O
=)) i have just said u not intelligent enough,im right,ask linh again, :) n u will be depressed :) poor u!!!
n u??? or me??? lo ok like animal!!!??? ask all our classmates,u'll be di- sappointed again!!! =)) wat the animal u actinng :)

p3yeu

chocomog_257 said:
And what about YOU??? You r nothing that's intelligent, even animals are smarter than you! Linh is intelligent, so she chooses to talk to me. Alright?
=)) talk to u??? to tell u off??? =))

I started whanever I want,I'm online whenever I want.It's none of ur bussiness!Why do u alwayz act as u're the only intelligent person? Don't be so arogant!Everybody hate it.The only thing u're right waz that u said I'm intelligent.So I only talk to huyenlong, my clozefriend.She is more intelligent than u, understand?
Do u have nothing better to say?

p3yeu

MissIndependent said:
I started whanever I want,I'm online whenever I want.It's none of ur bussiness!Why do u alwayz act as u're the only intelligent person? Don't be so arogant!Everybody hate it.The only thing u're right waz that u said I'm intelligent.So I only talk to huyenlong, my clozefriend.She is more intelligent than u, understand?
Do u have nothing better to say?
:d: :d: :d: :d: :d: :| ehhee right right!!!clap clap!!!

heh my E's been improved so muz since i read that topic. u all r quarreling so well :D

ohhhh come on !!! 2 intelligent girls vs a "2nd prized" guy ( or an animal - dunno ... let's check it out :D)

who will win ??????? 5k vnd for ĐM !!! oh ĐM i believe in ya !!!!!!!!!! =))

chocomog_257

Are you serious or just kidding? You wanna insult me and be satisfied with that? In this case, i'm not talking or quarrelling. I don't mean that I lost, but i've got nothing to deal with u here now. So don't try to say anything that offend me - i can't hear those words [-(
And Linh, i don't try to be so arrogant, why do u all still think that i am? Again, i want to say that i am NOT that arrogant, i don't want to flatter myself. I'm just what i've always been. By the way, i'm surprised that Huyền becomes your close friend. Do u just think it is real or in fact it's real? Tell me.

p3yeu

devils_daughter said:
heh my E's been improved so muz since i read that topic. u all r quarreling so well :D

ohhhh come on !!! 2 intelligent girls vs a "2nd prized" guy ( or an animal - dunno ... let's check it out :D)

who will win ??????? 5k vnd for ĐM !!! oh ĐM i believe in ya !!!!!!!!!! =))
:) :) :) let ĐM wwin, :) :) :) he iiz the mozt intellizent in our klass :q: :)

p3yeu

imdabomb said:
haha :) spamming isn't prohibited in my box as long as English is used.. am i a cool mod or wat?? :q: :q: :q:
cool cool cool..........do anything that can improve our E :d: :d: :d:

chocomog_257

It's only 'coz the mod's so-called sis is spamming, so she allowed others to do that :D
And a cool mod? So huyenlong is cool, too? Has this topic realllly improved their E? ;)

Tra cứu điểm thi

Phần mềm mới

Quảng cáo