A remark on the test for gifted student

dangngochuy

Just finish the fatiguing test and pardon my language, mod, it sucks!

First, there’s no essay assignment.How can they assess a student’s english proficiency without scrutinizing his/her polished composition :|? Just another stereotype in the Vnese edu system of conformity. Mere obsolete grammar.

Second, rafts of blunders in spelling and grammar just keep surging up to infuriate my already-stretched-out-of-the-usual-extent nerves. Well, not that bad but did they even double-check the prompt before handing it to us students? If yes, then what the hell was “had mood” doing in the test-booklet. And what kind of form of “apply” should I insert into this sentence “ Although both.... we decided on the one with more experience”? Applied, then it’s the irrelevance of subject we have to deal with imo. Applicants, no way, grammatical mistake imo.

The redeeming aspect of this issue probably is that I got at least 10 wrong answers :)). Yeah, now i don’t have much ground to censure the prompt cos i myself am a sorry-@$-) error :”>.

Just a shallow thought of me dim-sighted after tasting the bitter fiasco from failing the test :)) and an urge to dispatch a letter of defiance towards the test-maker. Hope the process’ll get better with the time.

Good luck to all of my friends (all of you :) ) who will pass the test!

Note: Exaggeration supposedly is the governing factor in this post. I write it with rage :-L .

Feel free to scold me for being an ignorant and "kém cỏi" student :). Just so you know, I don't intend to disparage anyone, just feel uneasy and disappointed at the test :-<

HaThu

No, not "kém cỏi" at all, :) I agree with you, what the hell is "had mod"? -_- it took me five minutes to be in doubt and to...laugh . One strange stupid point : there is NO reading comprehension ex, I wonder who drew up those exs even if this is a small internal contest T_T

dangngochuy

Yeah, forgot to list out the reading comp part.

Obviously the test-maker has a great preoccupation on the "indoors", "outdoors" group word :p .

Jeez, just take another glance at the test question and ask myself, what da hell is "a side window" :(, and how could it "was open" :(. Why why why the more meticulously i dissect this test, the more flaws I find :(.

This just augment the sand mass of embitterment in my inferiority complex.

Oh, get over it, dull. You've already failed =)). No need to lament anything b-) .

dangngochuy

It's just a "vòng trường" exam to form a feeble army against amsers =)). About the good news, I don't have the authority to state anything, let others proclaim their staggering result :-<

Damn, I'm such a notoriously lame grammatical blunders sucker =))!

batdoi

có ai biết bao giờ có điểm không nhỉ? em làm bài hôm đấy vớ vẩn quá. "Vòng trường" lấy mấy đứa vào cái "feeble army" ạ:))? Mà tự dưng thấy bọn ở phòng thi của em về sớm (30' trước khi hết giờ: 1/2 phòng nộp bài; 10' trước khi hết giờ: còn 3 đứa bám trụ :)) =))) không biết là chúng nó làm xong nhanh thần tốc hay là bài khó không làm được nên nộp sớm nữa

chocomog_257

the 11th grade contest is no match to the 12th one :))
just wait & see, the city level 2nd round is damn oh-so-exclusive-for-Amsers :-j I didnt know that the test would be sampled from the CAE & FCE until 1 month prior to the test date :|

Sucker HN-Ams! well, they don't even deserve the name 'meanie'!

It's just a "vòng trường" exam to form a feeble army against Amsers
Feeble? I suppose your class has more than succeeded the D3 elders :-j There must be talents :D

dangngochuy

the 11th grade contest is no match to the 12th one :))
just wait & see, the city level 2nd round is damn oh-so-exclusive-for-Amsers :-j I didnt know that the test would be sampled from the CAE & FCE until 1 month prior to the test date :|

Sucker HN-Ams! well, they don't even deserve the name 'meanie'!

Feeble? I suppose your class has more than succeeded the D3 elders :-j There must be talents :D
This is exactly why I stated "feeble" :)). Don't be so obsessed over those contests (as I do :D). Ostensibly, they don't mean anything other than renown for our beloved school =)). Never take those exam seriously :-??.

For bro.Minh, you're so reticent today :D, omg, is that the real you?. But admire your way of talking ;).

chocomog_257

do you love the word 'elitism'? (*) That's what

anw, getting on with evry kind of ppl is not my nature ~O) My real self is somewhere inside. Hardly anyone has found it :)) But that's what i am.
Admire? I thought you would take it as weird :-j

dangngochuy

Just got a fight with an amser about this issue :)). Think she's gonna be permanent invisible to me from now on =)). Look at the list one more time just to corroborate the depressive fact that one-third of friends on my YM list are from ams :)) :((.

Oh, bro.Minh, you r communicative in a reserved way imo :D. That's what I found striking in a guy whose avatar is a half-eaten cake j/k =)).

Tra cứu điểm thi

Phần mềm mới

Quảng cáo