English vs Japanese

chocomog_257

Mina-san, ohayoo gozaimasu :)>-
Ogenki desu ka? ^^
Some ppl claim that Jpese is much more difficult than even Chinese - but it's wrong coz they haven't got a single chance to learn it :p Once you get the hang of the kana & kanji alphabets, you'll find the language really exciting.

Deathknight

Some other useful sentences ^ ^
ohayoo gozaimasu: Hi, Hello
Konichiwa: Good Morning, Good Afternoon
Kombanwa: (writting is Kon, but speaking is Kom): Good Everning
oyasuminasai: Good Night
suimasen (Writting is sumimasen,but speaking is suimasen to easy to speak): i'm sorry.
Sayounara: goodbye
hazinemasite: Nice to meet you.
domo arigatou gozaimasu: thankyou
aishiteiru: i love u
(koibito= bf,gf ;;) )
おめでと ございます
omedeto gozaimasu= happy new year

Deathknight

Boenki Dai Gaku ni benkyoshimashita.
(大学)
(at Foreign Trade University)
For this is a English box, it'll be cool to speak english also ^^

HaThu

nihonggo no hatsuon wa amari muzukashii kuwa arimashen ( engo wa nihonggo yori muzukashii desu ) shikashi nihonggo no bunpo wa taihen fukuzai to omoimashita

I think the pronunciation of JP is not very difficult, even easier than English but its grammar is really complicated

chocomog_257

Japanese romaji spelling and pronunciation are not very consistent
eg, the 'n' is often pronounced as in "ng" in VNese >> really confusing for beginners :-S
@ Hưng: writing only in hiragana and/or katakana will be easily misunderstood. So please use kanji where applicable :)

Deathknight

I think you should write in Romanji, not all ppl here have installed the Japanese font pack 8-|
Kanzi for extractly means.one hiragana has many words...
But this is an english Box, so let's used romanji to help E-user learn some little thing( if they interested in, of course).The first time i used dictionary, i found it almost impossible to translate a word you hadn't ever known without Kanzi T_T
used both should be better, Window JP typing had convert methods
n has many way to pronounced
kanzi mo muzukashi desu.

HaThu

Nihonggo o benkyo sulu hito wa fueteimasune. Tanoshii desu :) :)

The amount of people who learn JP is increasing day by day. That's great!

HaThu

Hey! Where is everybody? Where is our teacher? Don't tell me you have nothing more to teach us. You'd better keep teaching. We are studious students :D :D

Tra cứu điểm thi

Phần mềm mới

Quảng cáo