DỰ ÁN ĐỊNH HƯỚNG NGHỀ NGHIỆP CHO HỌC SINH CẤP BA

TIEN8313

Hello. I am PHAM MINH TIEN . I am a pupil in HAI PHONG .
I regret to bother you but I only need you give some minutes.

A years ago , I have read on TINTUCVIETNAM.COM:"…. 9 năm cơ sở, 3 năm trung học, thầy cô, bố mẹ luôn nói phải học cho giỏi để đậu đại học. Và chúng ta chỉ biết học. Chúng ta chưa bao giờ có cơ hội khám phá xem mình có năng khiếu gì nổi trội. Chúng ta lại càng thiếu thông tin về các ngành nghề để biết mình hợp với loại nghề gì. Chúng ta hoàn toàn mù tịt những cái nghề kêu như chuông "bác sỹ", "doanh nhân", "giám đốc", "chuyên viên" này "chuyên viên" kia... là họ học cái gì ra và công việc của họ là gì... Chúng ta đang chạy nước rút, nhưng không biết mình chạy về đâu...
this paragraph has obsessed me so far.

I think career guide is very necessary for pupils in high schools , but in VIET NAM the kind of the information is very little , and pupils in high schools meet much difficulty to decide their careers. So I decided to built a URL (adress on internet) to provide information about career guide in VIETNAM society .and I hope you can join this plan with me

Of course I know that you are too busy to think of other people but I hope that you can give little times to contribute for VIETNAM ‘s pupils BECAUSE YOU ARE ALSO A PUPIL .

In next letter I ‘ll send you the document about career guide I intend to use and detail plan. .I hope you ‘ll like it.

. I look forward to hearing your opinion.

PHAM MINH TIEN.

IF you can’t join in this plan ,can you introduce it to your friend please. I ‘ll very thankful to you

THANK VERY MUCH FOR READING MY LETTER

Tra cứu điểm thi

Phần mềm mới

Quảng cáo