Sorry, Wallace

C

Chu Ngoc Yen

Hey Imdabomb! Just wanna join you in this twitchy Box.
the following excerpt is from a teenager's diary.

January xx 200x

"SHE WAS MY FRIEND BUT I DONE HER WRONG"​

I'm trembling. I can't help it. I'm getting shocked. I lost her forever, my Wallace. Is it reality or is it dream? NO, not a dream coz I'm feeling it. I'm breaking down. I'm freaking out. I'm blank.

Now I'm sufffering a severe attack of nostalgia. "It is a feeling whose shades and degrees I'm destined to know intimately, but at this hovering moment, it comes upon me like a visitation from a whole new geography of emotions, an annunciation of how much an absense can hurt". I desperatly want time to turn back. Turn back to the beautiful days when we were still together, wandering along the street, chatting for hours about everything in this world, about girls, guys, and our future. But I know it's over. TOmorrow, she will dísappear from my life and I will disappear from hers. It is painful to think of but it serves me right.

I now regret telling her all lies. When I told her that I got tired of hẻr, of everything; that I would like her to find someone else with whom she could share her feelings, her favorites, her deepest secrets, I was lying to her, I was fooling myself. From the bottom of my heart, I didn't want her to. I just wanted her to stay with me, to console me everytime I'm dơwn. I wish I could tell her how she means to me. BUt I also díscern that it is bést not to do so. If I'm with her, I will kêep hurting her. My life is full of sorrrows. I am an unhappy girl. I have nothing. I am evil. I'm cruel. I'm selfish. I'm skeptical of everything labeled "happiness". NO one loves me. NO one cares about me. I'm the shame of my parents, of God and Nature. Parents are scare when they see theirs kids playing with me coz my name has left a bad taste on their tongue. I'm alone in this world.

I'm a nightmare. I'm dissaster. I leave behind the trace of my sorrrow everywhere I pass through. I bring unhappiness to people, even those closest to me. But I especially don't want to hủrt her, to spoil her. Then it is bést if I disappear from her life. I should let her go.

January xx+1 200x

"SHE WAS MY FRIEND AND I DONE HER RIGHT".​

It is painful when you wake up one day and realize that you múst live without someone dearest to you. WHenever I think of that, I can feel a pain in my stomach. Actually, I couldn't eat lately. The hunger torments my stomach every night but I'm sick of food.

TOday, Wallace is no longer sad. I noticed the smile on her face. She even laughed a lot. She can ghet over this soon. She will be fine without me, I'm very glad. I eventually done her right. BUt what is happening to me? Tears are running on my face. I'm sufffering my first, a severe heart attack.

COuld we just start this all over again, Wallace?

Tra cứu điểm thi

Phần mềm mới

Quảng cáo